Friday, November 01, 2013

Halloween Biker


Every time we asked Isaac what he wanted to be for Halloween, his eyes would get big, and he'd say, "moootorcyyycle."  I kept waiting for him to change his mind, but he didn't.  I wasn't really up for tackling an actual motorcycle and figured a motorcycle rider would be good enough.  I broke out the sewing machine and fashioned some chaps. I didn't spend too much time on the costume because I knew there was risk he wouldn't even wear it.  Sure enough, he cried when we put him in the jeans with chaps and refused to put on the jacket.  We waited until we got to our first trick-or-treating stop (the PAC) to try to convince him to wear the jacket and doo-rag.  Throughout the evening, he was never enthusiastic about the costume (I think he wondered where the motorcycle was), but he did get into the spirit of trick-or-treating.  He was very excited that he would get to bring candy home. 

Doesn't every hard core Harley rider carry a loved stuffed animal? 
(not sure what mom is doing in this picture)

 Trick-or-Treat at the senior center

 chillin' for a candy break

loving the chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment