Saturday, November 01, 2014

Halloween, Finally


For Isaac's first three Halloweens, he either refused to wear a costume or cried and whimpered while doing so.  Not this year!  We got his costume weeks ago, and then it hung in his closet.  He never wanted to try it on or play in it.  He didn't want to take it to school like all the other kids.  Even on Halloween morning, he had no desire to put on the costume.  He kept saying, "I just want to wear it when we go trick-or-treating."  I was skeptical.  I was sure we were going to have another Halloween with no costume.  As he promised, he was finally interested in putting it on when we said it was time to get ready to go.  Suddenly he was INTO his role.   We had a blast being out in town with friends and our little spidey.  And Caden put on a good show for his first Halloween.  Fun times with little ones!


Practicing his spidey moves at home before hitting the town.



Taking a break to cuddle with a cute turtle.


You have to wonder if the wee ones are thinking, 
"I know I look ridiculous.  Why do they do this to me?"




Just another day on the job.





Isaac with his buddy Arlo.




With my little man and our friend Arlo.


Our trick-or-treating crew.  
The Swensons kind of put Matt and me to shame.  We might have to step it up next year.


Cuteness in a shell.


Now that is a face of Halloween satisfaction!


What a cohort.


Happy boys!



The Oz Man.


Turtle sighting!




Man, these kids had so much fun playing.  Nothing like a little sugar rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment