Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pinedale Winter

For you, Mom . . . . Images of Pinedale with snow.

Our temporary, two-month home
street view
looking down our street
Isaac saying, "Come on, Mom. Let's go!"
Snow management
Going to get more snow
One of my favorite things about living here is the mountains peeking out all over town
And....more snow




I've never lived in a place where snow sticks around all winter.  So far, it's pretty fun.  The snow is really beautiful on sunny days, especially on the mountains.  Below zero temps might be the thing that makes winter less favorable.  When Matt walked to work this a.m., it was -11.   When Isaac and I ventured out at 10 a.m., it was -2.  By the time we got home at 12:30, it had risen to 14.  I was told this morning that January gets even colder and is usually rough.  We'll see if I'm liking winter then.  Today I barely survived walking about, and Isaac hasn't decided for sure what he thinks of it.  He kind of has a love-hate relationship with the snow.  Although, he's holding up so far.  Thankfully, he is cooperative when it comes to bundling up, but he won't let me put blankets on him in the stroller.  We'll see how long our walking lasts as temps drop even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment